[Csnd-dev] CMake problem

Date2018-09-29 17:42
Fromjpff
Subject[Csnd-dev] CMake problem
I have just cloned csound6 into a new directory on a previously unused
machine but I cannot build.  I used the command
cmake .
as I usually did and it does much of the rght stugff but after
BUILD_TESTS is disabled.

it goes quiet, apparently in diskwait state.  How can I overcome this?

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] CMake problem
would it not be

cmake ..

or are you doing an in-tree build?

Victor Lazzarini

> On 29 Sep 2018, at 17:42, jpff  wrote:
>
> I have just cloned csound6 into a new directory on a previously unused machine but I cannot build.  I used the command
> cmake .
> as I usually did and it does much of the rght stugff but after
> BUILD_TESTS is disabled.
>
> it goes quiet, apparently in diskwait state.  How can I overcome this?

Date2018-09-29 18:23
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] CMake problem

Date2018-09-29 18:27
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] CMake problem
and it magically has started working.  All I did was reboot!

umm