[Csnd-dev] metro opcode

Date2021-11-30 17:55
FromJohn
Subject[Csnd-dev] metro opcode
Something has happened to metro  The example from the manual says

error:  Unable to find opcode entry for 'metro' with matching argument types:

Found: k metro c
       ktrig metro 0.2 ...
Line: 13
 from file manual6-git/examples/metro.csd (1),Parsing failed due to syntax errors
Stopping on parser failure

The code looks right to me and OENTRY says
 { "metro",  S(METRO),  0,  3,      "k", "ko0",  (SUBR)metro_set, (SUBR)metro    }

I assume this is my error but I cannot see where

==John ffitch

Date2021-11-30 19:39
Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] metro opcode
My faut; terewas a 0 (zero) hen it shold be O (capital o)