[Csnd-dev] Release notes

Subject[Csnd-dev] Release notes
I have deleted Release_Notes/Version_6.08 and replaced it with
Release_Notes/Version_6.08.md.

Before doing this, I merged all current updates from
Release_Notes/Version_6.08 into Release_Notes/Version_6.08.md.

There is no reason not to just maintain and edit the markdown file
directly. I have put in examples of all needed markdown as a comment
at the top of the file.

I also added a complete commit log since 6.07 using "git log 6.07.0.. > log.txt"

Regards,

Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Release notes
How does one read a .md file?  It looks much less clear to me

I am sure that the commit log should not be attached; often cryptic and
confusing.  Otoh the last commit which has been incorporated into the
notes is useful, at least until the release date.

I _think_ I have restored the changes that were overwritten

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Release notes
The .md file is crystal clear, it has a simple format which I document
at the top. View the .md file in the Github site by going to this
URL:https://github.com/csound/csound/blob/develop/Release_Notes/Version_6.08.md

If this presents properly, then the formatting is consistent. The
formatting of the text file was HIGHLY inconsistent and confusing (at
least to me) and that is why I replaced it.

Fine with me not to include the commit log.

Best,