[Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17

Subject[Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Hi all,

As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have

- autogenerated headers
- roadmap towards 7, post 6.17

plus any other items that may be proposed.
We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.

I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Why not just set it up as a Zoom meeting?

In any event, any time is probably fine with me.

Best,

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 1:25 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
Hi all,

As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have

- autogenerated headers
- roadmap towards 7, post 6.17

plus any other items that may be proposed.
We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.

I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Because we don’t have a zoom subscription and free zoom meetings are time limited.

> On 5 Jan 2022, at 18:39, Michael Gogins  wrote:
>
> WARNINGThis email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Why not just set it up as a Zoom meeting?
>
> In any event, any time is probably fine with me.
>
> Best,
> Mike

> Michael Gogins
> Irreducible Productions
> http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
> Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com
>

> On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 1:25 PM Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have
>
> - autogenerated headers
> - roadmap towards 7, post 6.17
>
> plus any other items that may be proposed.
> We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.
>
> I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
I have a paid Zoom subscription and could host the meeting for up to 100 participants.

Best,

> On 5 Jan 2022, at 18:39, Michael Gogins <michael.gogins@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> WARNINGThis email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Why not just set it up as a Zoom meeting?
>
> In any event, any time is probably fine with me.
>
> Best,
> Mike

> Michael Gogins
> Irreducible Productions
> http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
> Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com
>

> On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 1:25 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have
>
> - autogenerated headers
> - roadmap towards 7, post 6.17
>
> plus any other items that may be proposed.
> We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.
>
> I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Whatever is easiest to all. Teams is what we use here at the university.

> Best,
> Mike

> > On 5 Jan 2022, at 18:39, Michael Gogins  wrote:
> >
> > WARNINGThis email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> > Why not just set it up as a Zoom meeting?
> >
> > In any event, any time is probably fine with me.
> >
> > Best,
> > Mike

> > Michael Gogins
> > Irreducible Productions
> > http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
> > Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com
> >

> > On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 1:25 PM Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have
> >
> > - autogenerated headers
> > - roadmap towards 7, post 6.17
> >
> > plus any other items that may be proposed.
> > We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.
> >
> > I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.
> >
> > Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> > Maynooth University
> > Ireland

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
You confused me with "Microsloth" for what I assume is actually "Microsoft" Teams.

Microsoft Teams is fine with me, I am signed up with it. Presumably Google Meet would also be OK.

Best,

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 2:53 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
Whatever is easiest to all. Teams is what we use here at the university.

> Best,
> Mike

> > On 5 Jan 2022, at 18:39, Michael Gogins <michael.gogins@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > WARNINGThis email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> > Why not just set it up as a Zoom meeting?
> >
> > In any event, any time is probably fine with me.
> >
> > Best,
> > Mike

> > Michael Gogins
> > Irreducible Productions
> > http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
> > Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com
> >

> > On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 1:25 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have
> >
> > - autogenerated headers
> > - roadmap towards 7, post 6.17
> >
> > plus any other items that may be proposed.
> > We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.
> >
> > I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.
> >
> > Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> > Maynooth University
> > Ireland

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Does Tuesday, Jan 11, 9am EST work for everyone? Happy to use any tool
for video chat.

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 1:25 PM Victor Lazzarini  wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have
>
> - autogenerated headers
> - roadmap towards 7, post 6.17
>
> plus any other items that may be proposed.
> We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.
>
> I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.

FromOeyvind Brandtsegg
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Hi,
Thanks for the initiative.
I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
Øyvind

tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 06:10 skrev Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com>:
Does Tuesday, Jan 11, 9am EST work for everyone? Happy to use any tool
for video chat.

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 1:25 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have
>
> - autogenerated headers
> - roadmap towards 7, post 6.17
>
> plus any other items that may be proposed.
> We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.
>
> I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
That time is fine for me.

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022, 00:10 Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
Does Tuesday, Jan 11, 9am EST work for everyone? Happy to use any tool
for video chat.

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 1:25 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have
>
> - autogenerated headers
> - roadmap towards 7, post 6.17
>
> plus any other items that may be proposed.
> We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.
>
> I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Thursday or Friday would also work for me.

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg  wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks for the initiative.
> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
> Øyvind
>
> tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 06:10 skrev Steven Yi :
>>
>> Does Tuesday, Jan 11, 9am EST work for everyone? Happy to use any tool
>> for video chat.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 1:25 PM Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have
>> >
>> > - autogenerated headers
>> > - roadmap towards 7, post 6.17
>> >
>> > plus any other items that may be proposed.
>> > We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.
>> >
>> > I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.
>> >
>> > Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>> > Maynooth University
>> > Ireland

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Should we settle for Thurs at 2pm GMT? That's 9AM EST. I think John signalled he could do this.

> On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:06, Steven Yi  wrote:
>
> *Warning*
>
> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
>
> Thursday or Friday would also work for me.
>
> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg  wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> Thanks for the initiative.
>> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
>> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
>> Øyvind
>>
>> tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 06:10 skrev Steven Yi :
>>>
>>> Does Tuesday, Jan 11, 9am EST work for everyone? Happy to use any tool
>>> for video chat.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Me too.

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks for the initiative.
> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
> Øyvind
>
> tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 06:10 skrev Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Does Tuesday, Jan 11, 9am EST work for everyone? Happy to use any tool
>> for video chat.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 1:25 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have
>> >
>> > - autogenerated headers
>> > - roadmap towards 7, post 6.17
>> >
>> > plus any other items that may be proposed.
>> > We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.
>> >
>> > I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.
>> >
>> > Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>> > Maynooth University
>> > Ireland

Date2022-01-06 16:54
Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Thursday 13 Jan @ 14:00 GMT for an hour is OK for me as far as I can tell.

It is in my diary.

I prefer jitsi meet to the other similar systems but usually zoom works;
had trouble with micro$oft in the past and also with google.

==John ff

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022, Victor Lazzarini wrote:

> Should we settle for Thurs at 2pm GMT? That's 9AM EST. I think John signalled he could do this.
>
>> On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:06, Steven Yi  wrote:
>>
>> *Warning*
>>
>> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
>>
>> Thursday or Friday would also work for me.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Thanks for the initiative.
>>> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
>>> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
>>> Øyvind

Date2022-01-07 08:01
FromOeyvind Brandtsegg
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Wonderful, I'll be there.

tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 17:54 skrev john <jpff@codemist.co.uk>:
Thursday 13 Jan @ 14:00 GMT for an hour is OK for me as far as I can tell.

It is in my diary.

I prefer jitsi meet to the other similar systems but usually zoom works;
had trouble with micro$oft in the past and also with google.

==John ff

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022, Victor Lazzarini wrote:

> Should we settle for Thurs at 2pm GMT? That's 9AM EST. I think John signalled he could do this.
>
>> On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:06, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> *Warning*
>>
>> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
>>
>> Thursday or Friday would also work for me.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Thanks for the initiative.
>>> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
>>> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
>>> Øyvind

Date2022-01-07 11:11
FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
I should be able to drop in too.

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 09:01, Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
Wonderful, I'll be there.

tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 17:54 skrev john <jpff@codemist.co.uk>:
Thursday 13 Jan @ 14:00 GMT for an hour is OK for me as far as I can tell.

It is in my diary.

I prefer jitsi meet to the other similar systems but usually zoom works;
had trouble with micro$oft in the past and also with google.

==John ff

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022, Victor Lazzarini wrote:

> Should we settle for Thurs at 2pm GMT? That's 9AM EST. I think John signalled he could do this.
>
>> On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:06, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> *Warning*
>>
>> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
>>
>> Thursday or Friday would also work for me.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Thanks for the initiative.
>>> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
>>> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
>>> Øyvind

Date2022-01-07 11:39
FromTarmo Johannes
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Hi,

Most likely I will not be able to join but I believe it is more about Csound core development anyway. Anyway, I wrote the time to my diary and if something changes I will be delighted to join and listen.

greetings,
tarmo

Kontakt Rory Walsh (<rorywalsh@ear.ie>) kirjutas kuupäeval R, 7. jaanuar 2022 kell 13:11:
I should be able to drop in too.

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 09:01, Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
Wonderful, I'll be there.

tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 17:54 skrev john <jpff@codemist.co.uk>:
Thursday 13 Jan @ 14:00 GMT for an hour is OK for me as far as I can tell.

It is in my diary.

I prefer jitsi meet to the other similar systems but usually zoom works;
had trouble with micro$oft in the past and also with google.

==John ff

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022, Victor Lazzarini wrote:

> Should we settle for Thurs at 2pm GMT? That's 9AM EST. I think John signalled he could do this.
>
>> On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:06, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> *Warning*
>>
>> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
>>
>> Thursday or Friday would also work for me.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Thanks for the initiative.
>>> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
>>> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
>>> Øyvind

Date2022-01-07 11:48
FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
I feel the same Tarmo. I'm happy to sit quietly in the corner while the team go about their work!

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 12:40, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Most likely I will not be able to join but I believe it is more about Csound core development anyway. Anyway, I wrote the time to my diary and if something changes I will be delighted to join and listen.

greetings,
tarmo

Kontakt Rory Walsh (<rorywalsh@ear.ie>) kirjutas kuupäeval R, 7. jaanuar 2022 kell 13:11:
I should be able to drop in too.

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 09:01, Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
Wonderful, I'll be there.

tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 17:54 skrev john <jpff@codemist.co.uk>:
Thursday 13 Jan @ 14:00 GMT for an hour is OK for me as far as I can tell.

It is in my diary.

I prefer jitsi meet to the other similar systems but usually zoom works;
had trouble with micro$oft in the past and also with google.

==John ff

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022, Victor Lazzarini wrote:

> Should we settle for Thurs at 2pm GMT? That's 9AM EST. I think John signalled he could do this.
>
>> On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:06, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> *Warning*
>>
>> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
>>
>> Thursday or Friday would also work for me.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Thanks for the initiative.
>>> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
>>> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
>>> Øyvind

Date2022-01-07 11:56
From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
I will be sitting quietly in the corner too.

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

On Jan 7, 2022, at 6:49 AM, Rory Walsh <rorywalsh@ear.ie> wrote:

I feel the same Tarmo. I'm happy to sit quietly in the corner while the team go about their work!

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 12:40, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Most likely I will not be able to join but I believe it is more about Csound core development anyway. Anyway, I wrote the time to my diary and if something changes I will be delighted to join and listen.

greetings,
tarmo

Kontakt Rory Walsh (<rorywalsh@ear.ie>) kirjutas kuupäeval R, 7. jaanuar 2022 kell 13:11:
I should be able to drop in too.

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 09:01, Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
Wonderful, I'll be there.

tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 17:54 skrev john <jpff@codemist.co.uk>:
Thursday 13 Jan @ 14:00 GMT for an hour is OK for me as far as I can tell.

It is in my diary.

I prefer jitsi meet to the other similar systems but usually zoom works;
had trouble with micro$oft in the past and also with google.

==John ff

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022, Victor Lazzarini wrote:

> Should we settle for Thurs at 2pm GMT? That's 9AM EST. I think John signalled he could do this.
>
>> On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:06, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> *Warning*
>>
>> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
>>
>> Thursday or Friday would also work for me.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Thanks for the initiative.
>>> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
>>> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
>>> Øyvind

Date2022-01-07 14:02
FromOeyvind Brandtsegg
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Will be a crowded corner as I will be there too :-)

fre. 7. jan. 2022 kl. 12:56 skrev Dr. Richard Boulanger <rboulanger@berklee.edu>:
I will be sitting quietly in the corner too.

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

On Jan 7, 2022, at 6:49 AM, Rory Walsh <rorywalsh@ear.ie> wrote:

I feel the same Tarmo. I'm happy to sit quietly in the corner while the team go about their work!

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 12:40, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Most likely I will not be able to join but I believe it is more about Csound core development anyway. Anyway, I wrote the time to my diary and if something changes I will be delighted to join and listen.

greetings,
tarmo

Kontakt Rory Walsh (<rorywalsh@ear.ie>) kirjutas kuupäeval R, 7. jaanuar 2022 kell 13:11:
I should be able to drop in too.

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 09:01, Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
Wonderful, I'll be there.

tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 17:54 skrev john <jpff@codemist.co.uk>:
Thursday 13 Jan @ 14:00 GMT for an hour is OK for me as far as I can tell.

It is in my diary.

I prefer jitsi meet to the other similar systems but usually zoom works;
had trouble with micro$oft in the past and also with google.

==John ff

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022, Victor Lazzarini wrote:

> Should we settle for Thurs at 2pm GMT? That's 9AM EST. I think John signalled he could do this.
>
>> On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:06, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> *Warning*
>>
>> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
>>
>> Thursday or Friday would also work for me.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Thanks for the initiative.
>>> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
>>> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
>>> Øyvind

Date2022-01-07 14:35
FromFrancois PINOT
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
2pm GMT is 3pm for me, so I'll be there.

François

Le jeu. 6 janv. 2022 à 17:15, Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> a écrit :
Should we settle for Thurs at 2pm GMT? That's 9AM EST. I think John signalled he could do this.

> On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:06, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> *Warning*
>
> This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
>
> Thursday or Friday would also work for me.
>
> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> Thanks for the initiative.
>> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
>> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
>> Øyvind
>>
>> tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 06:10 skrev Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Does Tuesday, Jan 11, 9am EST work for everyone? Happy to use any tool
>>> for video chat.

Date2022-01-07 14:52
Fromfrancesco porta
On 07/01/22 12:56, Dr. Richard Boulanger wrote:
I will be sitting quietly in the corner too.

On Jan 7, 2022, at 6:49 AM, Rory Walsh <rorywalsh@ear.ie> wrote:
I feel the same Tarmo. I'm happy to sit quietly in the corner while the team go about their work!

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 12:40, Tarmo Johannes <trmjhnns@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Most likely I will not be able to join but I believe it is more about Csound core development anyway. Anyway, I wrote the time to my diary and if something changes I will be delighted to join and listen.

greetings,
tarmo

So may i eavesdrop on the door? :)

francesco.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Ok, we have a date.

The suggestion is to use jitsi for the meeting as it avoids the need for hosts and it seems to be open enough.

Would that work for everyone?

On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:36, Michael Gogins <michael.gogins@gmail.com> wrote:

*Warning*

This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Me too.

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022, 11:06 Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
Thursday or Friday would also work for me.

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg <obrandts@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks for the initiative.
> I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
> Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
> Øyvind
>
> tor. 6. jan. 2022 kl. 06:10 skrev Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Does Tuesday, Jan 11, 9am EST work for everyone? Happy to use any tool
>> for video chat.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 1:25 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > As suggested by Steven, we should meet up to clear some outstanding discussion items before 6.17 is concluded. In the agenda, I have
>> >
>> > - autogenerated headers
>> > - roadmap towards 7, post 6.17
>> >
>> > plus any other items that may be proposed.
>> > We could try set a time next week that would work for both sides of the Atlantic. I am generally ok up until 4:30 Irish Time, except on Wednesday.
>> >
>> > I can set it up on Microsloth Teams, which is what we use here, as long as it works for everyone. Or we can use Google meets if it doesn't.
>> >
>> > Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>> > Maynooth University
>> > Ireland

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Jitsi works for me, see you all soon!

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 7:29 AM Victor Lazzarini  wrote:

> Ok, we have a date.
>
> The suggestion is to use jitsi for the meeting as it avoids the need for hosts and it seems to be open enough.
>
> Would that work for everyone?

> On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:36, Michael Gogins  wrote:
>

> *Warning* This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> Me too.
>
> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022, 11:06 Steven Yi  wrote:
>>
>> Thursday or Friday would also work for me.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 2:19 AM Oeyvind Brandtsegg  wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> > Thanks for the initiative.
>> > I am unable to attend on Tuesday, but I could do Thursday at 9am EST.
>> > Then again, my participation is probably less important, so it is better that you find a time that fits for all the core developers.
>> > Øyvind

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Also one note, regarding agenda, I think the discussion of
auto-generated headers should be expanded to discussion of simplifying
building for API users as well template model projects that people can
copy and use for their own work. From this, we've talked about it
before but there hasn't been much progress thus far, so one of the
things I'd like to see out of the meeting is figuring out a schedule
and action plan to get these items done. I think having a roadmap with
a planned target dates will help to get the gears moving.

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 11:31 AM Steven Yi  wrote:

> Jitsi works for me, see you all soon!
>
> On Sat, Jan 8, 2022 at 7:29 AM Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
> >
> > Ok, we have a date.
> >
> > The suggestion is to use jitsi for the meeting as it avoids the need for hosts and it seems to be open enough.
> >
> > Would that work for everyone?
> >
> > Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> > Maynooth University
> > Ireland
> >
> > On 6 Jan 2022, at 16:36, Michael Gogins  wrote:
> >

> > *Warning* This email originated from outside of Maynooth University's Mail System. Do not reply, click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.
> > Me too.
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 6, 2022, 11:06 Steven Yi  wrote:
> >>
> >> Thursday or Friday would also work for me.

Date2022-01-08 17:26
From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Csnd-dev] meeting to finish up 6.17
Agenda:

HomeBrew updates? (please)

They have allowed me to do weekly  development work with John ffitch on my MacBook for the past year.  It has been great.  Him on Linux and me on Mac