[Csnd-dev] experimental adding of backtrace to signals commit

Date2017-05-08 13:58
FromStephen Kyne
Subject[Csnd-dev] experimental adding of backtrace to signals commit

https://github.com/csound/csound/commit/762ed4761d0beccf0b9a984411beca62c024b390

This commit is breaking the build on Windows currently. The execinfo.h doesn't exist for that platform. Should this "signal_to_string" function exist for MSVC/Win32 or is it a linux only thing?

Stephen

Date2017-05-08 14:32
Fromjpff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] experimental adding of backtrace to signals commit
tis was an experimt to see if we can catch te travis problem.  Should be
linux-only

On Mon, 8 May 2017, Stephen Kyne wrote:

> https://github.com/csound/csound/commit/762ed4761d0beccf0b9a984411beca62c024b
> 390
>
> This commit is breaking the build on Windows currently. The execinfo.h doesn't
> exist for that platform. Should this "signal_to_string" function exist for
> MSVC/Win32 or is it a linux only thing?
>

> Stephen

Date2017-05-08 15:22
FromStephen Kyne
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] experimental adding of backtrace to signals commit

Thanks, it's fixed now.

Stephen