Re: [Csnd-dev] OENTRY character for single opcode argument of any type

Date2016-12-20 01:10
FromNate Whetsell
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] OENTRY character for single opcode argument of any type
> that looks like a really great project

Thanks!

I believe so. I originally wrote csound-api to use in packages for Atom (https://atom.io), and Atom is where Electron got its start. Since csound-api works with Atom, I have to think it’ll work with other Electron applications. The csound-api installation instructions are at https://github.com/nwhetsell/csound-api#installing, and the npm page is https://www.npmjs.com/package/csound-api. If csound-api doesn’t work with an Electron application, *please* open an issue at https://github.com/nwhetsell/csound-api/issues.

> Shouldn't we mention this project in the csound.github.io? Maybe also a news item.

I’ll leave this up to Csound’s maintainers. I should note that there’s some overlap between csound-api and csound.node (ht

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] OENTRY character for single opcode argument of any type
We should. Can you supply us with an introductory paragraph for the news?
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952