[Csnd-dev] messages

Subject[Csnd-dev] messages
I think I've completed the changes to console message handling:

- message level 0 is as before
- a new message level code is introduced, 16, which suppresses all message printing, regardless of where it originates from.

This is documented in the manual.

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] messages
Sounds great!

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On Jan 14, 2022, at 3:18 PM, Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
>
> I think I've completed the changes to console message handling:
>
> - message level 0 is as before
> - a new message level code is introduced, 16, which suppresses all message printing, regardless of where it originates from.
>
> This is documented in the manual.

FromRory Walsh
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] messages
Thanks Victor 👍