[Csnd-dev] GEN 53

Subject[Csnd-dev] GEN 53
I’ve read the code and here’s a description. I will try and add a man page with an example.

f N time size 53  srcft  mode winft

takes a source table containing an impulse response or frequency response
and converts it into either a linear-phase or a minimum-phase
impulse response, optionally applying a window to it.

srcft - source function table with either an impulse response or a frequency
response

mode - a sum of
  * output mode: 0 for linear-phase or 1 for minimum-phase
  * input type:  0 for frequency response or 2 for impulse response
  * windowing: 0 no windowing, 4 window input and/or 8 window output

e.g. - linear-phase, frequency response, no windowing = 0 (default)
       - minimum-phase, frequency response, no windowing = 1
       - linear-phase, impulse response = 2
       - min-phase, impulse response = 3
       - linear-phase, frequency response, windowing input = 4
       - minimum-phase, frequency response, windowing input = 5
       - linear-phase, impulse response, windowing input = 6

winft - window function table (for mode > 3) (default 0, none).

Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] GEN 53
Manual page & example committed to GIT. It looks like a useful GEN.
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952

> On 7 Sep 2017, at 13:47, Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
>
> I’ve read the code and here’s a description. I will try and add a man page with an example.
>
> f N time size 53  srcft  mode winft
>
> takes a source table containing an impulse response or frequency response
> and converts it into either a linear-phase or a minimum-phase
> impulse response, optionally applying a window to it.
>
> srcft - source function table with either an impulse response or a frequency
> response
>
> mode - a sum of
>  * output mode: 0 for linear-phase or 1 for minimum-phase
>  * input type:  0 for frequency response or 2 for impulse response
>  * windowing: 0 no windowing, 4 window input and/or 8 window output
>
> e.g. - linear-phase, frequency response, no windowing = 0 (default)
>       - minimum-phase, frequency response, no windowing = 1
>       - linear-phase, impulse response = 2
>       - min-phase, impulse response = 3
>       - linear-phase, frequency response, windowing input = 4
>       - minimum-phase, frequency response, windowing input = 5
>       - linear-phase, impulse response, windowing input = 6
>
> winft - window function table (for mode > 3) (default 0, none).

> Maynooth University,
> Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
> Tel: 00 353 7086936
> Fax: 00

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] GEN 53
indeed.  thanks for taking time to look at it and put it in a good shape!
	joachim