[Csnd-dev] Reading array using API

Date2017-07-07 16:04
FromEd Costello
Subject[Csnd-dev] Reading array using API
Hi,

I was wondering is it currently possible in any way to read the contents of an array during a performance using the API, the software channels don’t seem to support arrays, but I was wondering if there is any other way of doing this?
Thanks

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Reading array using API
The only way at the moment is via a function table.

Victor Lazzarini

> On 7 Jul 2017, at 18:05, Ed Costello  wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering is it currently possible in any way to read the contents of an array during a performance using the API, the software channels don’t seem to support arrays, but I was wondering if there is any other w

Date2017-07-08 20:45
FromEd Costello
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] Reading array using API
Ok, thanks
Ed