[Csnd-dev] msys64 build broken

Subject[Csnd-dev] msys64 build broken
I think by https://github.com/csound/csound/commit/addb6176e7569821c5abb3b20cea6fbaae1c8bb1.
I will try to fix it.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] msys64 build broken
Once you've fixed can you apply it to the hotfix branch? We may as well capture everything that went wrong with 6.09.

Victor Lazzarini

> On 29 May 2017, at 17:25, Michael Gogins  wrote:
>
> I think by https://github.com/csound/csound/commit/addb6176e7569821c5abb3b20cea6fbaae1c8bb1.
> I will try to fix it.

> Michael Gogins
> Irreducible Productions
> http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] msys64 build broken
I have done as you asked. There were two minor changes to scripts that
I use to build Csound and the WIndows installer, no changes to source
code or to CMake files.

Regards,

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Victor Lazzarini
 wrote:
> Once you've fixed can you apply it to the hotfix branch? We may as well capture everything that went wrong with 6.09.
>
> Victor Lazzarini
>
>> On 29 May 2017, at 17:25, Michael Gogins  wrote:
>>
>> I think by https://github.com/csound/csound/commit/addb6176e7569821c5abb3b20cea6fbaae1c8bb1.
>> I will try to fix it.

>> Michael Gogins
>> Irreducible Productions
>> http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] msys64 build broken
Thanks. Let’s wait until the end of the week and then see if we can close this bugfix release.
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952