[Csnd-dev] tb0 opcode etc

Date2018-04-29 16:01
FromJohn
Subject[Csnd-dev] tb0 opcode etc
The reason for this opcode and friends was because functions used to
only allow 1 arg, so there wad a cheat currying of the tab opcode.
This is no longer necessary.  Should e mark these opcodes as
deprecated?   I have just changed the words in the manual.

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] tb0 opcode etc
sounds the right thing to do.
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland