[Csnd-dev] "time resolution is 1000.000 ns"

Date2018-06-06 12:57
FromDave Seidel
Subject[Csnd-dev] "time resolution is 1000.000 ns"
In recent develop builds, when I run csound I see the line quoted above in the subject as the first statement printed to the console. Is this leftover debugging stuff?

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] "time resolution is 1000.000 ns"
I think you need to set your CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to “Release” to stop this.
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936
Fax: 00 353 1 7086952