[Csnd-dev] fmvoice - broken?

Subject[Csnd-dev] fmvoice - broken?
Hi All,

I got to attend some talks by John Chowning the past couple of days
and, rather inspired, I gave fmvoice a try.  However, for the life of
me, I couldn't get any vibrato working and I tried out a bunch of
values (not sure what range to use as it doesn't seem to be
documented).  Could someone give it a try and confirm whether it is
broken or not?

Thanks!

Date2017-11-16 23:40
FromJohn ff
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] fmvoice - broken?
Never worked in my experience.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​

On Nov 16, 2017, 22:52, at 22:52, Steven Yi  wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I got to attend some talks by John Chowning the past couple of days
>and, rather inspired, I gave fmvoice a try.  However, for the life of
>me, I couldn't get any vibrato working and I tried out a bunch of
>values (not sure what range to use as it doesn't seem to be
>documented).  Could someone give it a try and confirm whether it is
>broken or not?
>
>Thanks!

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] fmvoice - broken?
Well that's good to know, I won't bother trying to use it then. ;)
I'll work on implementing the FM voice patch manually for the time
being.