[Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?

Subject[Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
How are we for this?

>From my perspective, I'm ready but there's a couple of question marks:

1) MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the default to a higher bitrate.

2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?

Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think

-manual gets for 6.18 released
-release branch with gitflow
-if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
-packages built from master

From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
FYI - HomeBrew did not brew correctly on a M1 MacBook

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On Aug 26, 2022, at 12:06 PM, Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
>
> How are we for this?
>
> From my perspective, I'm ready but there's a couple of question marks:
>
> 1) MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the default to a higher bitrate.
>
> 2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
>
> Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
>
> -manual gets for 6.18 released
> -release branch with gitflow
> -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
> -packages built from master

Fromandy fillebrown
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
I installed Csound with homebrew last week on an M1 MacBook Pro and it was fine.

> brew config
HOMEBREW_VERSION: 3.5.9
ORIGIN: https://github.com/Homebrew/brew
HEAD: 3748bed378401ed75abdf32bcb3d2674d854a6f9
Last commit: 2 weeks ago
Core tap ORIGIN: https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core
Core tap HEAD: 191ec7ef868ea58e6d7305d756516e5d69c2568c
Core tap last commit: 5 days ago
Core tap branch: master
HOMEBREW_PREFIX: /opt/homebrew
HOMEBREW_CASK_OPTS: []
HOMEBREW_MAKE_JOBS: 10
Homebrew Ruby: 2.6.8 =>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/bin/ruby
CPU: 10-core 64-bit arm_firestorm_icestorm
Clang: 13.1.6 build 1316
Git: 2.32.1 => /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/git
Curl: 7.77.0 => /usr/bin/curl
macOS: 12.2.1-arm64
CLT: 12.5.0.22.11
Xcode: 13.4.1
Rosetta 2: false

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 12:16 PM Dr. Richard Boulanger
 wrote:

> FYI - HomeBrew did not brew correctly on a M1 MacBook
>
> Dr. Richard Boulanger
> Professor
> Electronic Production and Design
> Berklee College of Music
>
> > On Aug 26, 2022, at 12:06 PM, Victor Lazzarini  wrote:
> >
> > How are we for this?
> >
> > From my perspective, I'm ready but there's a couple of question marks:
> >
> > 1) MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the default to a higher bitrate.
> >
> > 2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
> >
> > Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
> >
> > -manual gets for 6.18 released
> > -release branch with gitflow
> > -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
> > -packages built from master
> >

> > Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> > Maynooth University

Date2022-08-27 11:37
From"Dr. Richard Boulanger"
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
Thanks Andy.  I will try again.

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Professor
Electronic Production and Design
Berklee College of Music

> On Aug 27, 2022, at 3:40 AM, andy fillebrown  wrote:
>
> I installed Csound with homebrew last week on an M1 MacBook Pro and it was fine.
>
>> brew config
> HOMEBREW_VERSION: 3.5.9
> ORIGIN: https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=github.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL0hvbWVicmV3L2JyZXc=&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=eDRZWkkrVjFoTUNmM0xJNTF2SHF2QjFjR21IVVlxTHZtbm93bnVydzNNRT0=&h=b79aa27a78854e50b2b322548b22bb6a
> HEAD: 3748bed378401ed75abdf32bcb3d2674d854a6f9
> Last commit: 2 weeks ago
> Core tap ORIGIN: https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com?d=github.com&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL0hvbWVicmV3L2hvbWVicmV3LWNvcmU=&i=NWYxNzBkMDNiNTVmZGEwZmIyNjczYmRm&t=L0NrQ2FtbExCM1B0NnA2VGtmQUl5NUF6MmFkOVYzRGtpNWs0K3pvWHhDdz0=&h=b79aa27a78854e50b2b322548b22bb6a
> Core tap HEAD: 191ec7ef868ea58e6d7305d756516e5d69c2568c
> Core tap last commit: 5 days ago
> Core tap branch: master
> HOMEBREW_PREFIX: /opt/homebrew
> HOMEBREW_CASK_OPTS: []
> HOMEBREW_MAKE_JOBS: 10
> Homebrew Ruby: 2.6.8 =>
> /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.6/usr/bin/ruby
> CPU: 10-core 64-bit arm_firestorm_icestorm
> Clang: 13.1.6 build 1316
> Git: 2.32.1 => /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/git
> Curl: 7.77.0 => /usr/bin/curl
> macOS: 12.2.1-arm64
> CLT: 12.5.0.22.11
> Xcode: 13.4.1
> Rosetta 2: false
>
>> On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 12:16 PM Dr. Richard Boulanger
>>  wrote:
>>
>> FYI - HomeBrew did not brew correctly on a M1 MacBook
>>
>> Dr. Richard Boulanger
>> Professor
>> Electronic Production and Design
>> Berklee College of Music

>>> How are we for this?
>>>
>>> From my perspective, I'm ready but there's a couple of question marks:
>>>
>>> 1) MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the default to a higher bitrate.
>>>
>>> 2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
>>>
>>> Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
>>>
>>> -manual gets for 6.18 released
>>> -release branch with gitflow
>>> -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
>>> -packages built from master
>>>

>>> Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>>> Maynooth University

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
I ran the Android and WebAssembly builds and it compiled, though they do not have libsndfile MP3 support.

How do you output to mp3? I don't see anything in commandline flags to set the output format.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 12:05 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
How are we for this?

>From my perspective, I'm ready but there's a couple of question marks:

1) MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the default to a higher bitrate.

2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?

Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think

-manual gets for 6.18 released
-release branch with gitflow
-if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
-packages built from master

FromArthur Hunkins <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
I've always used Audacity to convert WAV to MP3.

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:11 AM Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
I ran the Android and WebAssembly builds and it compiled, though they do not have libsndfile MP3 support.

How do you output to mp3? I don't see anything in commandline flags to set the output format.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 12:05 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
How are we for this?

>From my perspective, I'm ready but there's a couple of question marks:

1) MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the default to a higher bitrate.

2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?

Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think

-manual gets for 6.18 released
-release branch with gitflow
-if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
-packages built from master

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
Sorry that question wasn't clear and wasn't a general question about mp3 writing (I use lame on commandline myself).

Rephrased: oow do you use Csound's output feature to write mp3's? This is in reply to Victor's comment "MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the default to a higher bitrate." I wanted to test this to hear how it sounded.

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:41 AM Arthur Hunkins <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
I've always used Audacity to convert WAV to MP3.

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:11 AM Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
I ran the Android and WebAssembly builds and it compiled, though they do not have libsndfile MP3 support.

How do you output to mp3? I don't see anything in commandline flags to set the output format.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 12:05 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
How are we for this?

>From my perspective, I'm ready but there's a couple of question marks:

1) MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the default to a higher bitrate.

2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?

Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think

-manual gets for 6.18 released
-release branch with gitflow
-if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
-packages built from master

Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
command line option --mpeg writes test.mp3

On Sat, 27 Aug 2022, Steven Yi wrote:

> Sorry that question wasn't clear and wasn't a general question about mp3
> writing (I use lame on commandline myself).
> Rephrased: oow do you use Csound's output feature to write mp3's? This is in
> reply to Victor's comment "MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering
> whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the default to a
> higher bitrate." I wanted to test this to hear how it sounded.
>
> On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:41 AM Arthur Hunkins
> <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
>       I've always used Audacity to convert WAV to MP3.
>       Art Hunkinshttp://www.arthunkins.com
>

> On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:11 AM Steven Yi  wrote:
>       I ran the Android and WebAssembly builds and it compiled,
>       though they do not have libsndfile MP3 support.
> How do you output to mp3? I don't see anything in
> commandline flags to set the output format.
>
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 12:05 PM Victor Lazzarini
>  wrote:
>       How are we for this?
>
>       >From my perspective, I'm ready but there's a couple
>       of question marks:
>
>       1) MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering
>       whether we need to give enconding options or at least
>       set the default to a higher bitrate.
>
>       2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
>
>       Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be
>       updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
>
>       -manual gets for 6.18 released
>       -release branch with gitflow
>       -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
>       -packages built from master
>

>       Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>       Maynooth University
>       Ireland

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
I tried that and it did not work for me. I tried using trapped from examples folder with:

csound trapped.csd --mpeg -o test.mp3

and I get odd error message about sfinit:

sfinit: cannot open test.mp3

File contains data in an unimplemented format.

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:48 AM john <jpff@codemist.co.uk> wrote:
command line option --mpeg writes test.mp3

On Sat, 27 Aug 2022, Steven Yi wrote:

> Sorry that question wasn't clear and wasn't a general question about mp3
> writing (I use lame on commandline myself).
> Rephrased: oow do you use Csound's output feature to write mp3's? This is in
> reply to Victor's comment "MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering
> whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the default to a
> higher bitrate." I wanted to test this to hear how it sounded.
>
> On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:41 AM Arthur Hunkins
> <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
>       I've always used Audacity to convert WAV to MP3.
>       Art Hunkinshttp://www.arthunkins.com
>

> On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:11 AM Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:
>       I ran the Android and WebAssembly builds and it compiled,
>       though they do not have libsndfile MP3 support.
> How do you output to mp3? I don't see anything in
> commandline flags to set the output format.
>
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 12:05 PM Victor Lazzarini
> <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
>       How are we for this?
>
>       >From my perspective, I'm ready but there's a couple
>       of question marks:
>
>       1) MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering
>       whether we need to give enconding options or at least
>       set the default to a higher bitrate.
>
>       2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
>
>       Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be
>       updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
>
>       -manual gets for 6.18 released
>       -release branch with gitflow
>       -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
>       -packages built from master
>

>       Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>       Maynooth University
>       Ireland

Date2022-08-27 16:17
Fromjohn
SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
Worked for me on linux  what platfor ae you on?

On Sat, 27 Aug 2022, Steven Yi wrote:

> I tried that and it did not work for me. I tried using trapped from examples
> folder with:
> csound trapped.csd --mpeg -o test.mp3
>
> and I get odd error message about sfinit:
>
> sfinit: cannot open test.mp3
>
> File contains data in an unimplemented format.
>

> On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:48 AM john  wrote:
>       command line option --mpeg writes test.mp3
>

>       On Sat, 27 Aug 2022, Steven Yi wrote:
>
>       > Sorry that question wasn't clear and wasn't a general question
>       about mp3
>       > writing (I use lame on commandline myself).
>       > Rephrased: oow do you use Csound's output feature to write
>       mp3's? This is in
>       > reply to Victor's comment "MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am
>       wondering
>       > whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the
>       default to a
>       > higher bitrate." I wanted to test this to hear how it sounded.
>       >
>       > On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:41 AM Arthur Hunkins
>       > <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
>       >       I've always used Audacity to convert WAV to MP3.
>       >       Art Hunkinshttp://www.arthunkins.com
>       >
>       >
>       > On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:11 AM Steven Yi
>       wrote:
>       >       I ran the Android and WebAssembly builds and it compiled,
>       >       though they do not have libsndfile MP3 support.
>       > How do you output to mp3? I don't see anything in
>       > commandline flags to set the output format.
>       >
>       > On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 12:05 PM Victor Lazzarini
>       >  wrote:
>       >       How are we for this?
>       >
>       >       >From my perspective, I'm ready but there's a couple
>       >       of question marks:
>       >
>       >       1) MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering
>       >       whether we need to give enconding options or at least
>       >       set the default to a higher bitrate.
>       >
>       >       2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
>       >
>       >       Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be
>       >       updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
>       >
>       >       -manual gets for 6.18 released
>       >       -release branch with gitflow
>       >       -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
>       >       -packages built from master
>       >
>       >
>       >       Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>       >       Maynooth University
>       >       Ireland
>       >
>       >
>       >

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
macOS 11.6.8, M1 (building for arm64 architecture)

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 11:17 AM john <jpff@codemist.co.uk> wrote:
Worked for me on linux  what platfor ae you on?

On Sat, 27 Aug 2022, Steven Yi wrote:

> I tried that and it did not work for me. I tried using trapped from examples
> folder with:
> csound trapped.csd --mpeg -o test.mp3
>
> and I get odd error message about sfinit:
>
> sfinit: cannot open test.mp3
>
> File contains data in an unimplemented format.
>

> On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:48 AM john <jpff@codemist.co.uk> wrote:
>       command line option --mpeg writes test.mp3
>

>       On Sat, 27 Aug 2022, Steven Yi wrote:
>
>       > Sorry that question wasn't clear and wasn't a general question
>       about mp3
>       > writing (I use lame on commandline myself).
>       > Rephrased: oow do you use Csound's output feature to write
>       mp3's? This is in
>       > reply to Victor's comment "MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am
>       wondering
>       > whether we need to give enconding options or at least set the
>       default to a
>       > higher bitrate." I wanted to test this to hear how it sounded.
>       >
>       > On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:41 AM Arthur Hunkins
>       > <000001e1d761dea2-dmarc-request@listserv.heanet.ie> wrote:
>       >       I've always used Audacity to convert WAV to MP3.
>       >       Art Hunkinshttp://www.arthunkins.com
>       >
>       >
>       > On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 10:11 AM Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com>
>       wrote:
>       >       I ran the Android and WebAssembly builds and it compiled,
>       >       though they do not have libsndfile MP3 support.
>       > How do you output to mp3? I don't see anything in
>       > commandline flags to set the output format.
>       >
>       > On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 12:05 PM Victor Lazzarini
>       > <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
>       >       How are we for this?
>       >
>       >       >From my perspective, I'm ready but there's a couple
>       >       of question marks:
>       >
>       >       1) MP3 output seemed fairly noisy, I am wondering
>       >       whether we need to give enconding options or at least
>       >       set the default to a higher bitrate.
>       >
>       >       2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
>       >
>       >       Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be
>       >       updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
>       >
>       >       -manual gets for 6.18 released
>       >       -release branch with gitflow
>       >       -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
>       >       -packages built from master
>       >
>       >
>       >       Prof. Victor Lazzarini
>       >       Maynooth University
>       >       Ireland
>       >
>       >
>       >

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
Attachmentssine.mp3
Works here. Make sure your build supports mp3, I think that messages indicates Csound doesn’t understand the format.

I am attaching a 440Hz sine wave produced by Csound. You will see what I mean by fairly noisy

> [...]
> >       >       set the default to a higher bitrate.
> >       >
> >       >       2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
> >       >
> >       >       Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be
> >       >       updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
> >       >
> >       >       -manual gets for 6.18 released
> >       >       -release branch with gitflow
> >       >       -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
> >       >       -packages built from master
> >       >
> >       >
> >       >       Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> >       >       Maynooth University
> >       >       Ireland
> >       >
> >       >
> >       >

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
Using constant bitrate improves things considerably. I’ve committed code to do this. Maybe it should be a user setting?

> [...]
> > >       >       set the default to a higher bitrate.
> > >       >
> > >       >       2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
> > >       >
> > >       >       Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be
> > >       >       updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
> > >       >
> > >       >       -manual gets for 6.18 released
> > >       >       -release branch with gitflow
> > >       >       -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
> > >       >       -packages built from master
> > >       >
> > >       >
> > >       >       Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> > >       >       Maynooth University
> > >       >       Ireland
> > >       >
> > >       >
> > >       >

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
I think I see what happened. Our code uses SF_FORMAT_MPEG which did not exist in libsndfile until 1.1.0. The change I added for detecting for USE_MP3 in CMake was checking on the existence of that format in the libsndfile header. That fixed compilation on systems using 1.0.28 like Ubuntu/Debian. I have Homebrew libsndfile which is 1.1.0 but does not seem to be compiled with MP3, so it passed the USE_MP3 check but did not function to work with MP3 at runtime. I guess whenever the Homebrew libsndfile package is updated to enable mp3 it'll update for Csound builds using that library.

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 12:31 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
> [...]

> >       >       set the default to a higher bitrate.
> >       >
> >       >       2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
> >       >
> >       >       Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be
> >       >       updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
> >       >
> >       >       -manual gets for 6.18 released
> >       >       -release branch with gitflow
> >       >       -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
> >       >       -packages built from master
> >       >
> >       >
> >       >       Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> >       >       Maynooth University
> >       >       Ireland
> >       >
> >       >
> >       >

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
I would think it desirable.  On a personal note, I think reading MP3's is a nice value add to Csound usage, but I will probably end up always writing uncompressed audio first and batch processing to compressed audio.

On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 12:59 PM Victor Lazzarini <Victor.Lazzarini@mu.ie> wrote:
> [...]

> > >       >
> > >       >       2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
> > >       >
> > >       >       Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be
> > >       >       updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
> > >       >
> > >       >       -manual gets for 6.18 released
> > >       >       -release branch with gitflow
> > >       >       -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
> > >       >       -packages built from master
> > >       >
> > >       >
> > >       >       Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> > >       >       Maynooth University
> > >       >       Ireland
> > >       >
> > >       >
> > >       >
> > >

> <sine.mp3>

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
I see, that's why the CI for macosx always built correctly, it has 1.1.0, but as you noted no mp3.

On 27 Aug 2022, at 19:00, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

> >       >       set the default to a higher bitrate.
> >       >
> >       >       2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
> >       >
> >       >       Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be
> >       >       updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
> >       >
> >       >       -manual gets for 6.18 released
> >       >       -release branch with gitflow
> >       >       -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
> >       >       -packages built from master
> >       >
> >       >
> >       >       Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> >       >       Maynooth University
> >       >       Ireland
> >       >
> >       >
> >       >

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
Ok, I'll take care of that.

On 27 Aug 2022, at 19:04, Steven Yi <stevenyi@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

> > >       >
> > >       >       2) Windows seems ok to go, but can this be confirmed?
> > >       >
> > >       >       Also is the manual in good shape? Version needs to be
> > >       >       updated to 6.18. The release sequence is, I think
> > >       >
> > >       >       -manual gets for 6.18 released
> > >       >       -release branch with gitflow
> > >       >       -if all ok we can finish the release, updating master
> > >       >       -packages built from master
> > >       >
> > >       >
> > >       >       Prof. Victor Lazzarini
> > >       >       Maynooth University
> > >       >       Ireland
> > >       >
> > >       >
> > >       >
> > >

> <sine.mp3>

SubjectRe: [Csnd-dev] [EXTERNAL] [Csnd-dev] 6.18 release?
It’s done.